ADO Bus Oaxaca, Bus Fares, Bus Routes,
Southern Mexico First Class Bus
List of Bus Fares and Bus Routes for ADO Buses that serve from Oaxaca to Mexico City, Mexico State, Puebla, Veracruz and south to Puerto Escondido, Huatulco, and Palenque.
ADO Bus offers first class bus routes in Central and Southern Mexico, the Yucatan, Chiapas, Veracruz and north to the US border on the Gulf Coast.
Bus Ticket Prices
ADO Bus Service Southern Mexico, ADO South of Mexico City, Oaxaca Fares 2015
- Service to Tapo Terminal Mexico City, Norte Termina, l Platino 934 Pesos, ADO GL706 Pesos, ADO 586 Pesos
- Platino Service to Tuxtla 798 Pesos, GL, 614, OCC, 510 Pesos
- Platino Service to San Cristobal de las Casas 890 Pesos, 8:30 PM ADO GL 686 Pesos 8:00 PM OCC 570 Pesos 7&9 PM
Lodging Options Oaxaca
ADO Platino Service is a high level of Bus Service offered by ADO from the Oaxaca ADO Terminal
Bus Routes and Bus Fares From Oaxaca 2015
- ADO Service to Tapo Terminal, Mexico City, Norte Terminal 586 Pesos
- ADO Service to Merida Bus to Coatzacoalcos or Villahermosa and then Merida 1002 approx Pesos Sunday only to Merida
- ADO Service to Palenque 784 Pesos
- OCC Service to San Cristobal de las Casas 570Pesos
- OCC Service to Puerto Escondido 388 Pesos
- ADO Service to Jalapa (Xalapa) 612 Pesos, GL -742 Cuenca service (over the northern mountains to Tuxtepec 210 Pesos (connect to Veracruz )
- OCC Bus service to Tapachula, Chiapas, 510 Pesos, 14 hours direct night bus. ADO GL service, 664
- Huatulco OCC 352 Pesos, ADO GL 434 Pesos
Please note that bus routes, bus fares, and levels of bus service can change with demand.
Bus Service In Mexico
Bus service in Mexico can be plush. The luxury buses have reclining seats and offer a comfortable ride.
First class buses offer a bathroom and tv movies. Few bus routes are over steep mountains but at times the mountain roads can not be avoided. The twisting roads can cause motion sickness for some.
ADO Bus Fares,
Medication is helpful for some travelers in the mountains but most ADO bus routes avoid the steep mountains and use the high speed toll roads.
Notable exceptions: San Cristobal de las Casas to Palenque, Oaxaca City to Huatulco
Bus transportation in Mexico can be cold due to the air conditioning systems. Bring a sweater, hat, and earplugs if you want to sleep.
ADO Bus Travel Destinations